Meetings for 2019-2020
- Thursday, September 12 at 5:30 we will have a short meeting and play Bunco. We will also watch a film about Schools for Africa at Julie Blanton's house.
- Thursday, October 10 from 5:00-7:00 we will meet with Kappa Chapter at Jimmie's Restaurant in Mint Hill to hear the 2018 NC Teacher of the Year, Freebird McKinney
- December 7 at 10:00 we will have our annual Lunch/Auction at Brightmore with Initiation of new members and meet our Grant-in-Aid Fall Recipient
- Tuesday, February 3 meet at 5:00 at Longhorn Steakhouse at Centrum for a program from Pike's Nursery for a Speaker on getting your yard and garden ready for spring and summer. Please plan to join us for dinner.
- Tuesday, March 10 at 5:30 we will meet and have a program on Introduction to Chair Yoga at Longhorn Steakhouse at Centrum Shopping Center. Please plan to eat with us there.
- May 1-3 Please plan to attend the DKG State Convention in Greensboro, Embassy Suites